UNM Discounts on Season Tickets
University of New Mexico faculty and staff receive a 50% discount to season tickets/subscriptions for Popejoy Presents events. Restrictions apply. Please note: the deadline for UNM Subscriptions is Saturday, August 29, 2015.
How to Purchase your UNM Renewal Subscription
- Review shows.
- Complete a season subscription form.
- During the check-out process, you will be asked for your Banner ID#. Please have it ready.
- Prices on the UNM order form are the UNM discounted prices.
Questions? Contact us.
NOTE: UNM season ticket discount applies to the first two tickets purchased for any show/event. Extra tickets will be charged at full subscription price.
- For faculty and staff, you must be employed and paid by UNM with at least 0.5 FTE.
- For students, you must be enrolled at UNM for at least 6 credit hours. Student discounts last as long as funds are available.
Funding for the UNM Discount
- For faculty and staff, UNM pays half the subscription as a taxable benefit.
- For students, half the subscription is paid from an award by the UNM Student Fee Review Board and limited in amount.
Special Note for UNM Hospital Employees
This benefit also applies to UNM Hospital employees. Please enter your Hospital ID number when asked for a UNM Banner ID. Note in the comments/special requests section that you are a UNM Hospital employee.
Individual Ticket Purchases
Due to taxation restrictions, we are unable to offer discounts on individual performances to UNM Faculty and Staff.
Some shows are available at up to 40% off for UNM students. Contact us at 277-8010 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or ask when purchasing tickets in person at UNM Ticket Offices located at the Bookstore or the Pit. Valid Lobo ID required.