The Popejoy Corporate Community Partners program gives New Mexico’s most dynamic leaders an opportunity to play an integral role in supporting the premier performing arts center in the state. Their ongoing support enables Popejoy Hall to enhance the quality of life in New Mexico by presenting a diverse schedule of high-caliber national and international performances.
Corporate Community Partner Membership begins at an annual commitment of $10,000 or more.
Top Ten Reasons to Become a Popejoy Hall Corporate Community Partner:
- Choose either your company logo or CEO’s picture to appear in over 80,000 playbills.
- Publicity: Each Corporate Partner will be listed in the Popejoy Hall Playbill for the entire season.
- Enhance your Corporate Image and support the community.
- Support Popjeoy’s acclaimed Schooltime Series, the largest performing arts education program in New Mexico. Last year, this program made it possible for more than 50,000 local schoolchildren to experience live theater, many for the first time.
- Support Popejoy’s Senior Program. Last year, Popejoy provided over 1700 complimentary tickets to disadvantaged seniors in our community.
- Impact Economic Development. Popejoy’s top-notch programming acts as an economic catalyst for the city of Albuquerque. In January 2011, more than 44,000 people attended the three-week run of Wicked, the Musical. As a result, restaurants, hotels, and local businesses literally saw green, reporting a 10 – 15% in increased revenues.
- VIP Ticketing Benefits: Priority ticketing is available for all corporate members, including personalized ticketing service.
- Networking: Enjoy networking opportunities with other business leader members, including invitations to special events throughout the year.
- Enjoy all of the benefits above including a private a private Back Stage Tour and complimentary passes to Popejoy’s exclusive Benefactors’ Lounge.
- Your organization’s support will keep the arts and culture vibrant in New Mexico for generations to come.
For more information, please contact Maryellen Missik-Tow, Development Director at (505) 277-2159 or via e-mail.
Popejoy Hall is affiliated with the University of New Mexico Foundation, a non-profit 501(c)3 corporation and all gifts made to the Hall are tax-deductible to the extent provided by law.