Student will work in Popejoy's main office answering phones, greeting patrons, assisting with special projects and other administrative tasks. Some data entry, filing, inventory, and large copy projects will be assigned. Will also include light cleaning in Popejoy's donor lounge, including the operation of an industrial dishwasher. Applicants should be comfortable occasionally lifting/moving boxes weighing up to 25lbs.
- Must have 1 year experience in customer service.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel, experience operating a multi-line telephone system, attention to detail and ability to proof read lists.
- Student can work up to 10 hours/week.
- Must be able to work Mondays 9-2 and Tuesdays & Thursdays, 11am-12:30pm during the Fall 2015 semester.
- Must have Work Study Award for the Fall 2015 semester.