So much happened before Dorothy dropped in.
- Sold Out: Sun. Feb. 13, 2011 7:30 pm
- Sold Out: Sun. Feb. 13, 2011 2:00 pm
- Sold Out: Sat. Feb. 12, 2011 8:00 pm
- Sold Out: Sat. Feb. 12, 2011 2:00 pm
- Sold Out: Fri. Feb. 11, 2011 8:00 pm
- Sold Out: Thu. Feb. 10, 2011 7:30 pm
- Wed. Feb. 9, 2011 7:30 pm
- Tue. Feb. 8, 2011 7:30 pm
- Sun. Feb. 6, 2011 7:30 pm
- Sun. Feb. 6, 2011 2:00 pm
- Sat. Feb. 5, 2011 8:00 pm
- Sat. Feb. 5, 2011 2:00 pm
- Fri. Feb. 4, 2011 8:00 pm
- Thu. Feb. 3, 2011 7:30 pm
- Wed. Feb. 2, 2011 7:30 pm
- Tue. Feb. 1, 2011 7:30 pm
- Sun. Jan. 30, 2011 7:30 pm
- Sun. Jan. 30, 2011 2:00 pm
- Sat. Jan. 29, 2011 8:00 pm
- Sat. Jan. 29, 2011 2:00 pm
- Fri. Jan. 28, 2011 8:00 pm
- Thu. Jan. 27, 2011 7:30 pm
- Thu. Jan. 27, 2011 2:00 pm
- Wed. Jan. 26, 2011 7:30 pm
About The Show
Long before that girl from Kansas arrives in Munchkinland, two girls meet in the land of Oz. One - born with emerald green skin - is smart, fiery and misunderstood. The other is beautiful, ambitious and very popular. How these two grow to become the Wicked Witch of the West and Glinda the Good makes for “the most complete - and completely satisfying - new musical in a long time” (USA Today).
On Broadway and around the world, WICKED has worked its magic on critics and audiences alike. Winner of 35 major awards, including a Grammy and three Tony Awards, WICKED is “Broadway’s biggest blockbuster” and “the defining musical of the decade” (The New York Times).
Good seats are still available! Best bets for seats are Tuesday,
Wednesday, Thursday & Sunday evening performances.
For more information visit: www.wickedthemusical.com
Wicked is recommended for children 8 and older; no child under age 4 will be admitted to the show.
A Broadway in New Mexico Selection
Wicked Announces Lottery for $25 seats
A day-of-performance lottery for a limited number of orchestra seats will be held daily for WICKED, which will be performing from January 26 at Popejoy Hall. Each day, 2½ hours prior to show time, people who present themselves at the Popejoy Hall box office will have their names placed in a lottery drum and then thirty minutes later, names will be drawn for a limited number of orchestra seats at $25 each, cash only. This lottery is available only in-person at the box office, with a limit of two tickets per person.
Watch a Video Preview
Stay with our hotel partner: